Would you be mine if I say I love you?
Would you give me your time if I say that I'm yours?
Would you stop avoiding me?
Would you find me, love me and stay with me for the rest of your life?
If you would then let me know, because I'm ready to love you with all my heart if you would just let me.
I don't know but you did something to me, something that I can never explain...
I'm not quite sure about it but I'm only sure with one thing, whatever it is that you did to me, it makes me feel that I'm alive.
It makes me feel that I'm loved by God because He gave me someone like you who would make me happy.
You complete me.
If you feel the same, then maybe that's the sign we've been waiting for.
The sign that will let us know that we are made for each other.
I'll wait for the day that you'll come to me and tell me that I'm the one for you.
When that day comes, I promise I will only be yours.
Would you give me your time if I say that I'm yours?
Would you stop avoiding me?
Would you find me, love me and stay with me for the rest of your life?
If you would then let me know, because I'm ready to love you with all my heart if you would just let me.
I don't know but you did something to me, something that I can never explain...
I'm not quite sure about it but I'm only sure with one thing, whatever it is that you did to me, it makes me feel that I'm alive.
It makes me feel that I'm loved by God because He gave me someone like you who would make me happy.
You complete me.
If you feel the same, then maybe that's the sign we've been waiting for.
The sign that will let us know that we are made for each other.
I'll wait for the day that you'll come to me and tell me that I'm the one for you.
When that day comes, I promise I will only be yours.
For you who go,
For me who stay,
Two autumns.
No comments:
Post a Comment